Reduce your rotary cutting time by up to 85%!
This Ruler is large enough to cut an entire fat quarter or half yard of fabric without moving the ruler! Decrease your cutting time even more by cutting multiple layers of fabric at one time. The slots every 1⁄2 inch have a tear drop to aid in placement of the rotary cutter and ensure accuracy of every strip.
- Our exclusive non-slip grip ensures that the ruler stays in place, eliminating slipping and mis-cuts.
- Cut up to eight – 2 1⁄2” strips by cutting through the slots marked with a square.
- Cut up to fourteen – 1 1⁄2” strips by cutting through the slots marked with a star.
- Rotate the ruler to use the markings to square up and fussy cut blocks up to 12 1⁄2”.
- Use the 1⁄4” line and the chart included with the tool to cut strips in 1⁄4” increments.
- Use the 45° and 60° angles to cut bias binding, triangles, diamonds and parallelograms.
Why choose US ?
Ruler slides easily over fabric until pressure is applied.Exclusive Non-Slip Grip
- Our exclusive grip holds fabric in place to avoid slipping and mis-cuts.
No Math Required
- Cut through the slots marked with a “square” to cut accurate 2 1⁄2” strips.
- Cut through the slots marked with a “star” to cut accurate 1 1⁄2” strips.
- Place fabric on the angles to cut accurate 45° and 60° angles for bias binding, triangles and diamonds.
Square Up and Fussy Cut Feature
- Rotate the ruler 180°and follow the markings to square up or fussy cut blocks up to 12 1⁄2”.
- Or, use the 1⁄4” line and follow the chart included in the instructions to cut strips in 1⁄4” increments.